large rustic dining table seats 12 – The care and maintenance of any property is vital to getting the most out of it. When the maintenance is lacking or insufficient, the durability or value of such an item starts depreciating. Caring for your dining room table is not any different-to make it last for a long period of time, it’s up to you.
Dining tables come in different styles, designs and fabrics, and maintaining them in top shape requires an understanding of their cosmetics. It’s thus logical to anticipate that cleaning a marble vanity, for instance, will be different by cleaning a glass table.
The reply to this question will determine how to go about maintaining your desk in a good shape. I am certain you invested a significant sum of money in to obtaining a quality table, and you absolutely need to keep it looking new always. This article will discuss how to look after dining tables under three headings: wooden, glass, and marble.
Wooden dining room Table Care
- Keep your dining room table from direct sunlight. This will prevent the oil finish of your own table from evaporating and leaving a lack luster surface. Make sure you also keep it away from heating or ac outlets.
- Keep your desk protected from heat, scratches and spills by using table pads, table cloths or placemats. Do not place hot objects directly on the dining table.
- Regularly dust your desk with a slightly moist or soft dry cloth. Clean up liquid spills immediately to stop your desk from soaking up them.
- Do not haul your tables to maintain the integrity of the joints.
- Glass Dining Table Care
- Use a gentle, lint-free cloth to clean the surface of your glass dining table frequently. A feather duster can also be used but be careful about leaving scratches on your desk.
- Use trusted commercial cleansers or domestic water+ vinegar cleansers to maintain your glass sparkling and streak free
- Do not drag cutlery or put other sharp objects in your glass table
- Marble Dining Room Table Care
- Use a high quality sealer to seal your marble table if needed. At least, seal once a year. Wipe spills off immediately to prevent staining and dulling of the finish of your marble dining table.
These are a couple of tips on choosing the best care of your main dining room furniture. I recommend that you follow these suggestions closely and with care so as to receive the best results from them. After all, most of us need our furniture to consider their very best! It’s the most important thing for every housewife and we ought to make sure to honor that if it is not our “duty” to keep them clean!